<-- side bar navigation menu
~ Cottage Listings
Ontario Cottages promotes cottages for
rent in Ontario, Canada that are listed by owners. Like
we've rented cottages and had some great times with family
to transfer that feeling and experience to this, your go
to site, Ontario Cottages dot com.
- PLEASE visit the PRICING PAGE FIRST to choose
- Easy Registration
- One page listing, up to 50 photos
- Multiple Features
- Pricing Page
- Pay Pal portal or Credit Cards
- Almost Free to Better Placement and Featured Property
- Specialty Section for Featured Properties
- Easy Rules:
- Accurate description and presentation
- One cottage per ad, except resorts
- links only to your property without other linking, here or there
- 10,000 characters approximately 2,000 words
- We keep the listings and search feature at the top and the navigation menu at the bottom.
- Selling can list for 90, 180 or 360 days.
- We use a private communication system that goes direct to your email and you can answer from there or login to you listing and use the system.
- 50% Discount Code till Mar 1, 2021 50-4-1-21
- Code does not apply to our $5 Listings
Owners, you want to rent out your cottage and Ontario
Cottages wants to list your cottage and promote it to your target audience.
For a domain like ours to be cost effective for you, and successful for us,
we need to secure a minimum of one rental per year for you. That means our
cost to you should be less than 10% of your one week Ontario Cottages rental
fee. To this end, we will be limiting the number of listings, proportionate
to the traffic we generate. We need to balance a good cross section of listings
for the public to ensure a minimum of one booking per year per property. We
expect and will work toward getting you multiple bookings but regardless of
how well we do we still suggest you list elsewhere also. We recommend that
Five to Ten Percent of your annual cottage income should be spent
on advertising on the Internet.
We offer many extras on our sites and here's just one example, The Trent Severn
Waterway resources; TTSW.ca: TTSW
MAP - KM
from any lock to any Lock - Details
for all Locks - How
Lock #21 works. We've added the Fish
on Line links here and are looking at other useful links
for you. We've also found over 11,000 original lake maps with contours and
will be integrating them into cottage and lake listings. EXAMPLE
We never stop looking and creating to enhance everyone's experience.
In the spirit of what we said above enjoy a free waterfront listing
Our sample listing is getting approximately 2,800 views per
year. We only advertise on our sites and as of yet have done little on Google
Corona Virus Impact - our opinion
- Buyers Market will emerge
- Many cottages will be for sale
- Many cottage owners will turn to rentals
- Huge increase in competition
- 10% of a one week rental will pay the annual listing fee
We aim to provide you with accurate information, cottage OWNERS or
their AGENTS provide what you see here, we HAVE NOT verified